Wednesday, January 1, 2014

100 Day Challenge "Fat and Furious: Team Slim"

2014 is upon us and I couldn't be happier. Our 2013 was filled with lots of love and family. We have had a blast this year, especially with the new addition of our baby boy. We are kicking off the new year by doing a Biggest Loser type of competition with a lot of my husband's teammates/coworkers. It is a 100 day challenge and the person that loses the most body mass, wins! The buy in is $100 and the top 4 places earn quite a bit of money. If you know me, you know I'm motivated by money (which is why I'm in sales) so I plan on hustling and giving 110% to win this thing!       

About Me:
* 32 years old
* Gained 66lbs during pregnancy (in addition to the 10lbs I put on 2mo before I got pregnant)
* Half Samoan and half Polish/German (my genes are working against me)
* LOVE jogging and almost any type of active cardio
* Dread doing anything when I don't get enough sleep! Which happens a lot right now with our infant! haha
* Typically I wouldn't use a scale, only for this contest. I'm way more into how I feel than how much I weigh.

Cheers to 2014! I'd love to hear any suggestions, advice or encouraging stories! Wish me luck.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment