Sunday, January 5, 2014

Goals, goals, goals

Weigh in is tomorrow and I am so excited to get started on this mission! I figured I better lay out some sort of plan and set some goals to help keep me on track. These are basic and I have sub goals to reach each goal too, which I'll share along the way.

GOALS. COMMITMENTS. THINGS.
Contest goal is to lose 20lbs+ and WIN
Eat healthier ALL week and make better choices for every single meal
Run at least 3 5K’s and 2 10K’s this year
Walk or jog at least 10K steps per day
Go to bed earlier!

Get my BMI back into the healthy range
Cutting out refined sugar; sweeteners. Good read: The Sugar Blues
No processed snacks or cereal
To be as active of a mom as I can be
 For my boobs get much smaller!


MOTIVATION.
I am a visual person so results motivate me. But I keep two pictures on our treadmill - one is Kara Goucher (Olympic Marathoner & mom, below/center) and the other is of Jessica Biel's booty. I'm a sucker for mommy before and after photos too. It reminds me there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment