Friday, January 3, 2014

Cameron Diaz's: The Body Book


I'm in love. With a book.

I picked up The Body Book and am already almost half way through it. There is something amazingly refreshing about this book. It's well written and pulls you in! I am all about encouraging other women and I love sharing things I find that will make other women feel good, so this read is the perfect fit for me.

Since I'm doing this 100-day challenge, this book couldn't have come at a better time. I already have my work out game plan, but to have a go-to for nutrition and WHY it's important is great. And fun! I feel like I'm a student and it makes me feel like I'm learning and relearning. And growing. Haha!

Finishing my last beer for a long, long time. I promised my husband I'd finish this chapter and be done for the night! #bookworm

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment